De : <iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> au nom de Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : lundi 12 septembre 2016 à 04:04
Objet : [iot-wg] Logo design contest for Eclipse Kapua

Hi,

A quick note to let you know that Eclipse Kapua is looking for a new logo.

Anyone with graphic design skills, or with designers in their network: feel free to have a look at the crowdsourcing contest, and please spread the word!

http://99d.me/c/e290

https://99designs.fr/logo-design/contests/logo-eclipse-kapua-open-source-server-platform-internet-656100/brief

https://twitter.com/kartben/status/775286128152903680

Cheers,