[iot-wg] feedback on white paper

All,

Just a reminder, Benjamin and I are preparing a new white paper to position Eclipse IoT as providing 3 stack of software for IoT solutions: 1) stack for devices, 2) stack for gateways and 3) stack for IoT Cloud Platforms.

We would like to get receive feedback from the community on the current draft. Please feel free to leave comments on the white paper document.  Here is an editable link. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bDtkBw560wihAUv-UG9Srwqb6xsr-ZD1mgeYgDDRt_E/edit?usp=sharing

We would like to receive any feedback by Thursday, Sept. 9.

Thanks

Ian

Back to the top