Re: [iot-wg] Happy to be part of the IoT Working Group

Welcome to the IoT WG, Kilton!

Cheers!

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016, 06:43 Kilton Hopkins <kilton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, everyone!

My name is Kilton Hopkins and I'm CEO and co-founder of IOTRACKS. We are very excited to now be part of the IoT working group!

Our mission at IOTRACKS is to give developers the best possible way to build for the Internet of Things. We are in the process of contributing our fog computing technology, called ioFabric, to Eclipse. This is a big step in the right direction on our mission.

I have been working with IoT since 2012 and have been programming since I was 8 years old. I regularly present about IoT at conferences and meetup groups, and lately I have been conducting developer workshops to help people get started building IoT solutions.

I look forward to working with you all.

Thanks much,
Kilton

--