[iot-wg] Eclipse IoT Day @ Thinkmonk Sept 12 - Special Discount

Dear Working Group Members,

Just a reminder that the Eclipse IoT Day @ Thingmonk is taking place in less than 3 weeks.  Plan to join us on September 12 in London, UK.

We have a great lineup of speakers from Bosch, DeltaRail, IBM, Samsung, Zühlke and our very own Benjamin Cabé from the Eclipse Foundation. Browse the program: http://thingmonk.com/eclipse-day-talks.html

While you’re in town, stay for ThingMonk taking place September 13-14. Another great event that focuses on developers, data, and design for IoT.

Pricing:
Eclipse IoT Day = £50
Eclipse IoT Day + Thingmonk (3 days) = £200

We're running a Summer Scorcher Sale right now, offering 30% off with any ticket purchased using the code HAWT. It's only available until September 1st. Register now! Then, share this code with your friends and bring them with you!

See you in London!

Roxanne Joncas
On behalf of the Eclipse IoT Team

--