Re: [iot-wg] Reminder: IoT WG call tomorrow

Thanks, Ian. Even electronic calendars can be difficult if you stuff enough meetings into them. :-) Is there a place where the schedule of meetings is posted?

Regards,

Paul

From: iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Skerrett
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 11:42 AM
To: IoT Working Group mailing list <iot-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [iot-wg] Reminder: IoT WG call tomorrow

The call is today at 12pmET

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "Lipton, Paul C" <Paul.Lipton@xxxxxx>
Date: 2016-03-30 11:16 AM (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

I recognize that March 31st is not Wednesday, as specified in Benjamin’s announcement below, but when is this meeting actually happening? Is there a schedule for such meetings?

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Lipton

CA Technologies

VP, Industry Standards and Open Source

Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence

Office Phone: +1 609 583-9718

Mobile: +1 267 987-6887