[iot-wg] Reminder: IoT WG call tomorrow

All,

As a reminder, the next Eclipse IoT WG meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday March 31 at 9amPDT/12pmEDT/18:00CEST.  The call-in numbers are available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/M2MIWG/Weekly_call_minutes

The proposed agenda is:
- New projects updates: Edje has recently been created, and Milo (OPC-UA implementation in Java) and Whiskers (implementation of the OGC SensorThings API) are in the proposal phase. We've invited the project leads to give a quick update on their respective projects. This will be a good opportunity for all of you to learn more about the projects, and ask questions.
- IoT Community metrics: Discuss new metrics we'd like to add. Julien Vermillard has e.g created a nice script to track activity on Github issues and pull requests.
- IoT Developer Survey: Update on the survey that ended last week.
- IoT Semantics: We have several initiatives around semantic interoperability. KaiK recently attended a workshop on Semantic Interoperability [1] and can give us an update. It would be good to have inputs from the Vorto team as well.
- Other topics?

Regards,
Benjamin

Benjamin Cabé – IoT Evangelist