[iot-wg] Last push for the IoT Developer survey

Tomorrow is the last day for the IoT Developer survey. I promise this will be the last request for help to promote it. :-) We are now at 463 respondents and I would love to see us get to 500.

It would be great if Eclipse IoT project leaders did one more email to their project communities and Eclipse IoT member companies did one more push out to their IoT communities. The more participation the better the results. I hope to have the results published by mid-April.

Please remember to use the url https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/EclipseIoT

Thanks
Ian

--