[iot-wg] Last week to participate in the IoT Developer Survey

All,

This is the last week for participation in the IoT Developer Survey. We already have 360 respondents but I'd like to get at least 450. It would be great to help from the IoT WG to promote additional participation. Please consider writing a blog post, an email to your community members, promotion on twitter and other social media channels, or any other promotion activity to encourage survey respondents. The deadline to participate is this Friday, March 25. Please use https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/EclipseIoT for promoting the survey.

Thank you,
Ian

--

Ian Skerrett