Re: [iot-wg] Open IoT Challenge Winners

Fantastic. Congratulations on a great program.
--Lis

From: "Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 6:03:36 PM
Subject: [iot-wg] Open IoT Challenge Winners

Today we announced the Open IoT Challenge winners.

https://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/20160310_iotchallenge_winners2016.php

Thanks to Red Hat, Eurotech, bitreactive, Zolertia and MicroEF for
sponsoring the event.  The results were awesome.  We plan to have some
webinars with the winners so they can present to the community. More
details later.

Ian

--

Ian Skerrett