[iot-wg] Eclipse Foundation Board Elections

Dear Eclipse IoT committers,
    as you know by now, the Eclipse Foundation Board Elections are open until this Friday Feb 26th 3PM ET.

I would like to remind you that the IoT Working Group is well represented among the candidates.

If you have not cast your vote yet, please feel free to review my profile as a nominee for sustaining member representative.

Kind regards,
-Marco

Marco Carrer | CTO - Eurotech, Eclipse Kura - Project Lead

Via Fratelli Solari 3/a - 33020 AMARO (Udine) - ITALY | Tel. +39.0433.485.411 | Fax +39.0433.485.499 | www.eurotech.com
This e-mail, and any file attached to it, is meant only for the intended recipient of the transmission and may be a communication privileged by law. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original from your system. Any other use of this e-mail by you is strictly forbidden.