[iot-wg] IoT WG Meetings at EclipseCon

All,

We will have a F2F working group meeting at EclipseCon on March 10 from 2:15-5pm.  The focus of the meeting will be on project updates. If you are a project leader that is attending EclipseCon, please feel free to add you name to the agenda.  We already have presentations on Leshan, Wakamma, Paho, Mosquitto and Kura.  We will also organize a GPG signing party at the meeting.

More details agenda is available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/Face-2-Face-Meeting-March10-2015

This meeting is open to all members of the IoT working group. If you are not a member but would like to attend, please send me an email for an invitation.

Thanks
Ian

--

EclipseCon