Von: iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Kai Kreuzer
Gesendet: Montag, 3. November 2014 10:55
An: IoT Working Group mailing list
Betreff: [iot-wg] EU study regarding smart appliances ontologies

All,

As discussed at last weeks unconference, there is an EU study that analyzed a long list of existing ontologies and currently tries to distill the commonalities from them. The project website is at https://sites.google.com/site/smartappliancesproject and two reports were published so far:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2nnxMhTMGh4M2F6c2JLRFpEcXc/edit?usp=drive_web
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2nnxMhTMGh4alB0MGVRcHBKZWs/edit?usp=drive_web

I think it makes a lot of sense to take this study into account for the Vorto project.

Best regards,
Kai

Back to the top