Re: [iot-wg] Community metrics for Eclipse IoT projects (ACTION REQUIRED for project leads)

It does – thank you!
I also have access to Ponte now, thanks Matteo :)

Benjamin

De : Jens Reimann <jens.reimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Société : IBH SYSTEMS GmbH
Répondre à : IoT Working Group mailing list <iot-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : Fri, 17 Oct 2014 11:27:55 +0200
À : <iot-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [iot-wg] Community metrics for Eclipse IoT projects (ACTION REQUIRED for project leads)

Hi,

I just did that for Eclipse SCADA. Can you confirm that it works for you?

Thanks

Jens

On 10/17/2014 10:55 AM, Benjamin Cabé wrote:
All,

Following our last call, I started to put together a wiki page listing some of the metrics we should start collecting – https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/Community_metrics
You may be interested in the quick reminder on how to make sure to track your downloads.

Also, In order to allow me to consolidate the web analytics for the IoT projects websites, please make sure to follow the very simple procedure indicated in the page to give Eclipse Foundation read access to the statistics:

Note.png
In order to allow Eclipse Foundation's staff to consolidate statistics for all projects, please give eclipsefdn@xxxxxxxxx "Read & Analyze" access to your statistics.
This can be done from Google Analytics' Administration UI, in the User Management section of your account. More info: here.

I would really appreciate if you could do this before EclipseCon Europe since I think it would be great to have the consolidated stats by then!

Thanks in advance,
Benjamin –

IBH SYSTEMS GmbH
D-85235 Pfaffenhofen an der Glonn
Läutenring 43
Geschäftsführer / CEO: Dr. Thomas Heitzig

Amtsgericht München
Handelsregister Nummer  HRB 197959
USt ID: DE267945175

Office Munich
D 80992 München
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
T +49 89 18 9 17 49 0

to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or pivileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
material from any computer.