Re: [iot-wg] Approval of IoT top-level project

Wayne

I sent you the list of projects yesterday.  Let me know if you did not get it.

The following projects that have not agreed to be moved but I will follow-up with them individually to get their status.

-              Koneki

-              Mihini

-              Concierge

-              Krikkit