Re: [iot-wg] How do I send a pull request?

Thanks Roger. I’m not sure I actually have tests to contribute at this point. I was tricked into thinking I had a bug that wasn’t caught by the test suite, but now I’m not so sure. If I ever find a place that needs coverage I’ll definitely send a pull request.

Tim Kellogg
Sr. Software Engineer, Protocols
2lemetry