[iot-testbeds] Update on Testbeds at EclipseCon Europe F2F meeting?

Hi,

It would be great if people involved in testbeds would consider doing an update on the progress and next steps at the EclipseCon Europe IoT WG F2F Meeting on Oct 22 https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/Face-to-Face-October22-2018
I think that it would be great to get an update on the plans for the PPM testbed in particular. Please let me know if you’re interested in presenting and we can allocate some time in the afternoon.

Thanks,
Benjamin -