Re: [iot-testbeds] Future of the PPM testbed

Thanks a lot Axel for taking the lead on this!
For the WG call tomorrow, I would suggest to focus on the two last slides, as the rest might be Unide-specifc and/or repeated in the last slides anyways.

What would be nice would be to have some kind of timeline for the 2018 milestones, but we can probably refine that overtime. For example, and I realize that we didn’t really discuss this today, I would hope that sooner than later, we do a "formal" release of the testbed code (and among other things include a lot more documentation to deploy/run it than there is today) so that it is easier for people and interested parties to get something going quickly.

Benjamin -