[iot-testbeds] PPM Testbed presentation at prostep ivip Symposium 2018

Hi!

Benjamin and I will present Eclipse IoT and the PPM testbed at prostep ivip Symposium 2018 (April 18th/19th in Munich).

Our proposal for the talk reads:

# Open Source Software as an Enabler for Industrie 4.0
Open source software has become a dominant provider of critical infrastructure technology – also for the software stack(s) required for Industrie 4.0. Under the auspices of the Eclipse Foundation companies like Bosch, Eurotech, Red Hat, Contact Software and many others aim for building what is necessary for industrial applications by shared investments in an open community. The presentation gives an overview about the software stacks contributing to the needs of Industry 4.0 initiatives. Going into more details it then will provide background information on the Eclipse IoT working group and introduce the “Production Performance Management Testbed” that showcases Eclipse open-source technology in an architectural blueprint for industrial applications covering real-world use cases.

We'll share slides in advance here. Questions & comments welcome!
--
Frank Patz-Brockmann
CONTACT Software GmbH

Back to the top