Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Keypop Progress Review
  • From: Pierre Terree <pierre.terree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:40:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=calypsonet.org; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=calypsonet.org; dkim=pass header.d=calypsonet.org; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=gXfzyx/EwJsV/+w3LPY6jbV7tTdPr9erFfPE/Y7VbUs=; b=W0YovF5wnhPb9DR4wzWeRCYFKVTZcOweFZ4421ODg9BYAOinhrZlm5y38/dnjRNjWvc1H6vX7k5Za2OMt2mQ1eXD6QjPxipd5leIqqKLXykNs3rY8UDHngqCyS5f7Qhl7zQWhQ16cCeCjKhSZbQ2U2N/FDmOhTABcawZpod3oYi/rWK3F8z9KnFFf11yFx7gf/J70GA85zlK/E498zRh1oXhoDQpPQ7R749SHdARrAnIMCuB62s+eixy0Y5VbISujSVejQpnCnRRjUTqc70GRIQeNYEqjO+C6bZhETfn0X9ac0VWHlQkpMNuVBHxQanzEBzjuemYJwcp+duXmU6xjg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=nyYrrrRkKpQe6Ur01GGgavoXbOgkt9+GS7xZxaKUHXCjtDFbYF7ceeXqA/OBqCLk55i2fP95Sflq6KiNM3Yzs4HkzLbXylzsjrUU5h4x5lxdDFZlb/yIWhHRuEZJ9vZ1le71zd5Z8UvWkriEjX+rqJy96JqWryBIVkajgIkAgjyBKjCipnz4+LpXIyzTgM7FCH8EFWno/WsaAjYqaFvHgJ8ze3CDB79xkS6I1hSPOAsY0xJvpiNUmhIwU74WSucrXz8pQs0D99QxhRisqYSqnf99v/C2/7fs8UW0KFYtMukt7/q5I6ht4+seW6vfbvmRrQa/ct1BnUREnwv4of/5Rw==

SPDX header completed!