Re: [iot-pmc] PMC Approval required for Project Lead election for Jean-Pierre Fortune on Eclipse Keyple(R)
  • From: Pierre Terree <pierre.terree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 06:54:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=calypsonet.org; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=calypsonet.org; dkim=pass header.d=calypsonet.org; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=ooNeD1rXmzgLXTXJ6vd5wnMWuPrUsn/2WsaXBZuiNK0=; b=l0Nv5CYnaRCeXL7rPFN4FX7LJX0fYrUYtNc3qyJsZZ6Abvgu691J+7bc752xBE4anQegguNzDyftVVMuxEDpXgmpwvaoH3gKICOLaodR19QpWQ8/nOVdhyWMy61LR5LBu0RaniT2OVL1eAxilhX2Z7kdBq/IMNDH/zIRHbLnYi7X64HqPeSwtqbxYGH8v8KJz+WorvwJLpufMf6v2PI8wek9irmnuat6thnx6z67ILoMknAR+cpqWlYVznWFZC+jXErdB9Jlbi8omui5UYYJR339G3GRH+sGP2DpjEXRT4y5CZ+cnqiXbY6K7htt+Hb8ETwMJWvL96CibbirFCPs1Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ZjtQANCPeEEBPWVCDGkPSLN8xt0SsFCUnOH2BkIEV2gPOmSAoYwQwc0LQkePQDi2bk4cKrPxUg4Uks/Z5tflkqJp1afmgxXy8ChhLft7s3Ax4f3dmtDZhFo7PBnhc1QmnUmDzy3OHG7oGvXUnJljW4ostZAW0iqAX4m/cP9T++1kdO9y3Og2A4XaynCgTUi7j6dQQ7rCQVd+t2oVc58QIxzjK8t4zXsljYJB4bzdzBL1lZQ5KBLZpXQFI342K3AUk90XTxNvseuTBze91hTs1Iw8z4pqoM3FsUoIJYlmZf6P2+NI+WCQTgQessHI89oI8rDcxau9rPE+eNTl6mt6pA==

Thanks Jens,
I will indeed first try to join Yvonne Yam.