Re: [iot-pmc] Candidates for termination

I was under the impression that the Paho Incubator project is one of those projects which never release and are there to experiment with new stuff. The project metadata actually says:

> A permanent incubator for Paho.
>
> A permanent incubator is a project that is intended to perpetually remain in the incubation phase. Permanent incubators are an excellent place to innovate, test new ideas, grow functionality that may one day be moved into another project, and develop new committers.
>
> Permanent incubator projects never have releases; they cannot participate in the annual simultaneous release. Permanent incubators may have builds, and downloads. They conform to the standard incubation branding requirements and are subject to the IP due diligence rules outlined for incubating projects. Permanent incubators do not graduate.

Which seems like an accurate description. So as long as Paho itself is running as a project, I would just leave the incubator as is.