[iot-pmc] Committer Election for Avgustin Marinov on Eclipse hawkBit has started

A committer election for Avgustin Marinov on project Eclipse hawkBit
(iot.hawkbit) was started by Stanislav Trailov with this criteria:

We hereby nominate Avgustin Marinov for becoming an Eclipse committer on the
Eclipse hawkBit project https://www.eclipse.org/hawkbit/. Avgustin started
his work on the Eclipse hawkBit project late 2022 and has been continuously
contributing to the project since then. All of his code contributions can be
found on https://github.com/eclipse/hawkbit.

Avgustin contributed code to the Spring Boot 3.0 migration which is crucial
to the project and he started the migration process. Furthermore, he is
regularly reviewing pull requests from other contributors and is taking care
of the Github issues that have been opened by the Eclipse hawkbit community.
He also actively raises new ideas for improving the project.

Going forward, Avgustin wants to become an active member in the Eclipse
hawkBit community and an advocate for Eclipse IoT.

Pull Requests

Features / Functional Enhancements

Spring Boot 3.0 migration - initial steps
https://github.com/eclipse/hawkbit/pull/1384

Switch hawkBit web server from Jetty to Tomcat
https://github.com/eclipse/hawkbit/pull/1379

Bug fixеs

Add missing Actions API in hawkBit documentation
https://github.com/eclipse/hawkbit/pull/1404

Fixing hawkBit documentation
https://github.com/eclipse/hawkbit/pull/1403

Fixing sonar findings
https://github.com/eclipse/hawkbit/pull/1382

It is our pleasure to nominate Avgustin Marinov as a committer on Eclipse
hawkBit!

Eclipse hawkBit project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.hawkbit/elections/election-avgustin-marinov-committer-eclipse-hawkbit

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.hawkbit

Back to the top