Re: [iot-pmc] Fwd: Please complete the Committer Paperwork for Achim Kraus on the iot.tinydtls project

Not that I am aware of. And I don't have access to this link.

"Paperwork" is normally required around the ECA. So in case you recently have changed employers, that might cause some additional work. Also, as the Eclipse Account is tied to an e-mail address, that might cause some technical confusion. But IIRC, re-wiring the e-mail address does work, you only need to reach out to the "right" person.

So, I don't think this is something the PMC can help with.

On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 7:21 PM Achim Kraus <achim.kraus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi PMC,

asking emo-records@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx about the status, I got the
following response:

 > We don't see that you have been added to the tinydtls project yet.
 > Unfortunately, we don't add committers to projects at this end.
 > I would inquire with the PMC about the status of your election.

 > Regards,
 > EMO Records

Is there something missing?

best regards