Re: [iot-pmc] Graduation Release for Eclipse 4diac

Hi Alois,

I think this can be done at the same time the release review is done. I personally also think that 4DIAC is ready to do so. However, to make that transparent to all others, it would be important to add some information on each of the 4 points the project handbook mentions [1]:

---
For a graduation review, release review documentation must be augmented to include demonstration of:
    * solid working code with stable APIs;
    * an established and growing community around the project;
    * diverse multi-organization committer/contributor/developer activity; and
    * operation in the open using open source rules of engagement.
---

I hope this helps.

[1]: https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#release-graduation