Re: [iot-pmc] PMC Approval required for Project Lead election for Felix Paulini on Eclipse EdiTDor

I am a bit confused by this election.

First of all, is this about a project lead election? Or about becoming a comitter?

> For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the team, it is my pleasure to nominate Felix Paulini as a committer on Eclipse EdiTDor.

I think Felix already is a committer on the EdiTDor project. The listed contributes would be OK for becoming a comitter IMHO. I am not sure though if they merit becoming the project lead.

Second, what is Kevin's role in this project? I do not see him involved in this project.

> As successor of Kevin Olotu (former Bosch.io) as project lead I would like to nominate Felix Paulini from evosoft GmbH.

Maybe someone could clarify this a bit. Maybe I overlooked something.

Cheers

Jens