[iot-pmc] third-party patches for fork of mcpp

Hi everyone,

We've forked mcpp (CQ 18134) to act as a preprocessor for the newly
developed IDL compiler in the Eclipse Cyclone DDS project. We've
finished the initial implementation and are planning to include it in
the upcoming 0.8 release.

mcpp has some known problems for which other forks of mcpp (it's
unmaintained by the original authors) have created patches. I've been
fixing issues and warnings left and right, but I would like to include
some of the third-party patches too. As far as I can tell they're all
using the same license. What's the best way to proceed?

Best regards,
Jeroen Koekkoek

Back to the top