Re: [iot-pmc] New project proposal Eclipse Amlen
  • From: "Woodard, David" <david.woodard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 22:36:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=eurotech.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=eurotech.com; dkim=pass header.d=eurotech.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=WVFm7u/GpwbB4nnJjiQrq61CYWcPai6YfT2epAFQEvM=; b=JUZxNN3PxjvPoSwcuAVgiwVOxsK55ZezaJcX+40aVuCJRSDQ5H13+ExjI1fV5Harfmc7L8yDgXd28FbaT9debUAmdNFoF1TxFlQOu6M+MfD+cB/rQPqXC75PiLqj8f3LOvxaoQlleMZFCOcTS0gmkRCSVcM3gsDreeZ+ttnSk2i3SnzqFi00fCnQissUzDXqrE7TKaspzJLbs/T8MBUe312T48iCx4uteFHzhx0wDzCy9C4H1vjomjV5553SQTLmtdaL5EMy0+ZhDgJhTKaJc6A+pmfW2UKi47sWoCJcFRW5b6j0rfn35xrNsB/c4g8895IylDu/QFgIi64jrcm8uQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=lD+Efaee6TbzzkHpoO5NSHMZuGV+plcBuu0Asd25h+PuOSo2UJmNVNp+tgPLSLa1lLHg46EWvemKoi2VReyOhC1ePIOniWdUXyNa2+H6scOpZh9phgSxauW+MM3pnea0RNEf6mS+PhWYp9vvClk4lyH49kHS2vcSg/5Q8mSmtG3r7wDHYWY+6upvcBUXBJPsfpmGQA/BZ4/zajw32DHDBVQ+PuKe/A8BadYHJzDoAMEnnzBiwQgD3w9czdTflC+02UBEIRzyqrI7BB6oBZ1Fd7DDjZMHsQnChDiFdRe9MaRRUVHv5+DlVpYlTH4IQRN+n7tM9gxB7AIY1tx29JsFSQ==

+1 for me.

Thanks,

--Dave