Re: [iot-pmc] Release review for Mosquitto 2.0

+1

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 10:16 AM Hudalla Kai (IOC/PAP-HU) <Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 02.12.20 10:53, Roger Light wrote:
> Thanks Kai.
>
> I've forgotten - how many PMC members need to approve the release?

The IP team usually picks up the result as soon as somebody from the PMC
has approved ...

> Regards,
>
> Roger
>

> On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 at 15:57, Hudalla Kai (IOC/PAP-HU)
> <Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>> On 01.12.20 11:08, Roger Light wrote:
>>> Hi Kai,
>>>
>>> Sorry, your email ended up in spam (with SPF, DKIM, and DMARC fails).
>>>

>> I hope it is not because of the low quality of my comments ;-)
>>
>> Looks good!
>>
>> +1 for Mosquitto 2.0
>>

>> Little hint: IMHO you should update the "website" link in the Eclipse
>> PMI page to point to "mosquitto.org" instead of "eclipse.org/mosquitto" ...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla

Software Developer - Bosch IoT Hub

Bosch.IO GmbH
Ullsteinstr. 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch.io

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht
Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke;
Managing Directors: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic, Yvonne
Reckling

Jens Reimann
Principal Software Engineer / R&D Product Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top