Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Embedded CDT 6.0.0 major release

Hello IOT-PMC,

Can someone from the PMC approve this release please?

 https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.embed-cdt/releases/6.0.0/review

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 at 05:37, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm preparing the first major release since the GNU MCU Eclipse project joined the EF in Dec 2019, and 2020-12 will be the first time when the project will be available via SimRel in the public Downloads page, as shown in the M2 page:

- https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/2020-12/m2

The current development build for 6.0.0 is available from:

- https://download.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/builds/develop/p2/

In case you need it, here is the review page:

- https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.embed-cdt/releases/6.0.0/review

Since this is the first time I'm performing this procedure, I would appreciate any help in doing it right and in a timely manner.

Please let me know if you have any questions/suggestions.

Thank you,

Liviu

Back to the top