Re: [iot-pmc] election-scott-bertin-committer-eclipse-wakaama

The rule for elections requires that, for projects with three committers, that all three committers must vote.

Per the EDP 4.7.

The election process begins with an existing Committer on the same Project nominating the Contributor. The Project’s Committers will vote for a period of no less than one week. If there are at least three (3) positive votes and no negative votes within the voting period, the Contributor is recommended to the Project’s PMC for commit privileges. If there are three (3) or fewer Committers on the Project, a unanimous positive vote of all Committers is substituted. If the PMC approves, and the Contributor signs the appropriate Committer legal agreements established by the EMO (wherein, at the very least, the Developer agrees to abide by the Eclipse Intellectual Property Policy), the Contributor becomes a Committer and is given write access to the source code for that Project.

So, the PMI is functioning as designed.

David needs to vote. Or retire his committer (and project lead) status.

Wayne