Re: [iot-pmc] Development of IoT Dashboard

Hi Ram,

you might be interested in looking into the new streamsheets iot project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.streamsheets .

BR,
Vangelis

On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 at 20:06, <ramraj.shankar@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Mr.Desbians,

Thank you for your response.

I am open to any Eclipse Software, not just Kura.

I would like to know what is the usual process to build a dashboard and which software of eclipse will be useful.

Regards,
Ram.