Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Kuksa 0.2.0 Release

Sorry for the delay.

+1, looks good

Kai

On 17.01.20 14:42, Robert Hoettger wrote:
> Dear IoT-PMC,
>
> so far, we did not get any response to our Eclipse Kuksa 0.2.0 release
> review documentation [1].
> Please let us know, if something bothers you.
>
> Best regards,
> Robert
>
> [1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.kuksa/releases/0.2.0/review
>
>> On Dec 10, 2019, at 16:01, Höttger, Robert
>> <robert.hoettger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> <mailto:robert.hoettger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>>
>> Dear IoT-PMC,
>>
>> the Eclipse Kuksa team would like to release Eclipse Kuksa 0.2.0
>> (minor release) on December, 18th.
>> Please have a look at our review information [1] and let us know, if
>> you see any issues.
>>
>> Thanks and best regards,
>> Robert
>>
>> [1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.kuksa/releases/0.2.0/review
>>

>> *Fachhochschule Dortmund*
>> *University of Applied Sciences and Arts*
>>
>> Robert Hoettger
>> IDiAL Institute
>>
>> Otto-Hahn-Str. 23 , D-44227 Dortmund
>>
>> roomOG 2.06
>> phone+49 231 9112-9548
>> emailrobert.hoettger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> <mailto:robert.hoettger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> webwww.fh-dortmund.de <http://www.fh-dortmund.de/>

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla

Software Developer - Bosch IoT Hub

Bosch.IO GmbH
Ullsteinstr. 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch.io

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht
Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke;
Managing Directors: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic, Yvonne
Reckling

Back to the top