Re: [iot-pmc] Review Information for Californium 2.0.0

On 15.11.19 10:43, Ian Craggs wrote:
> Looks great Kai.  The website still has the incubation logo on it, which
> I think is not correct?

Given that we hadn't produced many releases during the last years, I was
actually under the impression that we are still incubating. Taking
another look at the PMI pages, I think you are right, though: the
incubation logo is not there as well. So I will remove the logo from the
website as well. Thanks for the hint :)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Ullsteinstr. 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht
Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke;
Managing Directors: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic

Back to the top