[iot-pmc] Golang dependencies for Eclipse ioFog

Hello, PMC team.

I've attached a spreadsheet that lists the Go dependencies for Eclipse ioFog including the sub-dependencies. You'll find them under the "Golang Deps" tab.

We are about to create an official release in the system for Eclipse ioFog with all of the Kubernetes integration pieces. Handling these Golang items will be necessary before that release can proceed, of course.

When we last discussed this issue, we agreed to hold a meeting to figure out a manageable approach and avoid filing hundreds of CQs. What is the best way to get that meeting on the calendar? The team at Edgeworx can be flexible on day and time in order to fit with the variety of other time zones and schedules involved.

Thanks,
Kilton

--
Kilton Hopkins