Re: [iot-pmc] Approval of Release Review for Eclipse Mosquitto 1.6

Hi David,

You're quite right (and the Eclipse graphic needs updating). This was
an oversight when the website was changed. Putting it in the footer
would be a good option, but as I'm asking this to be a graduation
review, and assuming it is successful, is it ok to accept that we
should have had the logo there but it doesn't need to go there for the
next week only?

Regards,

Roger