Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse SmartHome 0.10.0 release

:)

+1 … congratulations!

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 11:33 AM Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4) <kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 2018-11-27 at 11:10 +0100, Kai Kreuzer wrote:
> I would say you have overlooked it as it is not in the footer, but slightly
> above it - which is imho the better place (and we had that for the past
> releases there already).

My eyes are getting worse and worse with age ;-)

+1 for the release!

> > On 27. Nov 2018, at 10:41, Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4) <kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> >
> > Before Jens brings it up: I think the web page footer is missing a link for
> > information on how to deal with a security vulnerability, i.e. a link to [1]
> >
> > Or have I simply overlooked it?
> >
> > [1] https://eclipse.org/security
> >
> > On Sun, 2018-11-25 at 22:40 +0100, Kai Kreuzer wrote:
> > > Dear PMC collleagues,
> > >
> > > The Eclipse SmartHome project is planning to do a 0.10.0 release on
> > > December 7.
> > > I would thus like to ask for PMC approval. The release documentation can be
> > > found at
> > > https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.smarthome/releases/0.10.0.
> > > The IP Log will be finalised over the next days, so please do not wonder
> > > that
> > > there is no 0.10.0 tag available in Github yet.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Kai

Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top