[iot-pmc] Latest CQ Question

Hello fellow CQ members,

It appears the majority of open CQs are for IO Fog (Node JS libraries) and Hawkbit (Spring v5.1.2 libraries). Should these requests be grouped into a single CQ? Maybe this doesn’t make sense for Spring, but I would think the Node JS libraries should fall under the _javascript_ umbrella. Let me know what you think. If they need to be processed individually, I will block out some time tomorrow to go through them.

Thanks,

--Dave

Back to the top