[iot-pmc] CQ 17757 - multiple Node.js dependencies

At the moment I'm looking at CQ 17757 for the Eclipse HIP project, which is list of 200 pre-req node.js packages. Apparently most of them are pulled in by the 10 to 12 main packages which HIP relies on.

Are there any shortcuts here other than going through every package?  All the packages I've looked at so far are small, so it's not so bad.

Should there really be a CQ for each package, although that seems impractical?   I'm also wondering if any of these packages are in such common use that they could be candidates for exempt pre-req.

--
Ian Craggs
Eclipse Paho Project Lead & Mosquitto Committer

Back to the top