Re: [iot-pmc] Concierge 5.1 release

Hi Jan,

Just a brief question. The review docs mention „Java SE >= 5“ as „Target Environments“, yet, there seems to be an issue with Java 11 (see https://github.com/eclipse/concierge/issues/62). Is this the fix going to be included in the release?

Also, what exactly is meant with „Java 8 Compact Profile“ - for Java 8, there are 3 such profiles, so is the statement that CP1 is the minimal set of Java packages required to run Concierge?

Best regards,
Kai