Re: [iot-pmc] Committer Election for Ege Korkan on Eclipse Thingweb has started

Matthias,

Has Ege been actively engaged in the Eclipse project itself so far? This does not become clear to me from your nomination.
As pointed out in the other nomination, it would be great if you could provide some urls that show his track record.

Cheers,
Kai