Re: [iot-pmc] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Fatih Ayvaz on Eclipse Kuksa

Hi everyone,

sorry for this late reply.
Alexios and Fatih are indeed partners of the publicly funded research project. By the time of submitting the Eclipse Kuksa project proposal, it was not clear that they will contribute - but now it is.
Fatih’s PR is not merged yet, since I had to submit several CQs for his contribution such as CQ17378CQ17379CQ17386CQ17390CQ17394CQ17397, and more. There is a minor json handling refactoring ongoing currently, that will certainly be followed by the merge process soon.

During our latest Eclipse Kuksa discussions, the partner koçsistem informed me about three developers that are implementing a direct-access API for the project. Hence, having them within the initial contributors list would also be beneficial:

Aslıhan Cura <aslihan.cura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
İsmail Burak Öksüzoğlu <burak.oksuzoglu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To the best of my knowledge, there are no additional project developers currently.

If it is possible to include Alexios, Fatih, and the three above mentioned developers to the initial contributors list, I would appreciate if this list can be updated accordingly.
Otherwise, please inform me, and I could try to quantify the nominee's contributions as soon as those are merged and provide a more detailed outline of why we trust the nominees.

Sorry for the *follow-up* efforts.

Thanks and best regards,
Robert

Back to the top