Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Kapua 1.0 Release Review

+1 from me as well. Congrats!

Le jeu. 20 sept. 2018 à 11:00, Ian Craggs <icraggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

I think it looks good, and I'm very pleased to see the project graduate.  +1

On 20/09/2018 00:55, Woodard, David wrote:

Hello PMC team,

It seems this is a little stuck. Maybe we can get some closure on this soon? I have recapped below:

Kai H – Initial questions that have been addressed by Stefano. Waiting to hear if these changes are acceptable. Maybe Kai H is on holiday?

Kai K - +1

Jens – Initial questions that have been addressed by Stefano. Jens, are you abstaining from voting due to your involvement? Did Stefano adequately answer your questions?

Benjamin – No vote/comments

David - +1

Thanks,

--Dave