Re: [iot-pmc] Committer Election for Jeroen Koekkoek on Eclipse Cyclone DDS has started

Jens,

I absolutely agree with you on this and hence I think the nomination has to be repeated with a proper track record that proves that the nomination is inline with the new-committer rules.
I took the liberty to veto the current nomination on behalf of the PMC.

Regards,
Kai