Re: [iot-pmc] Committer election is now complete for Ilya Binshtok on Eclipse Tahu

For the record, and as my comment is not included in the automated email, I approved the election on the basis that Eclipse Tahu is not fully provisioned just yet, so I am assuming that Ilya should have been listed in the list of initial committers in the first place.

Benjamin -