[iot-pmc] Termination reviews scheduled for Eclipse Ponte and Eclipse RISEV2G

Dear PMC,

FYI, two termination reviews have been scheduled for Eclipse Ponte and Eclipse RISEV2G.
Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to find anyone to step up and take over Eclipse Ponte’s development, and the project leadership of Eclipse RISEV2G has decided to stop maintaining the project at Eclipse.

The reviews have been scheduled to conclude on July 18.

Please let me or EMO know if you have any question or concerns, or directly add your comments to the termination review pages in the PMI.

Thanks,
Benjamin -
_________

Benjamin Cabé