Re: [iot-pmc] build-only dependency for Eclipse SmartHome

I’ll abstain as I am involved in the project.

Kai

On 25. Jun 2018, at 11:10, Henning.Treu@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Dear PMC,

In Eclipse SmartHome we would like to use the _javascript_ tool "merge-stream" for _javascript_ build processing.

This is a build-only dependency - nothing will be checked in the repository, nor will it be part of any distributable.

Please let me know if you approve the above mentioned dependency.

Best regards,
Henning