[iot-pmc] Videos from the Eclipse IoT Day Santa Clara now available

Hi,

In case you missed it, we’ve just released the videos from the Eclipse IoT Day Santa Clara sessions.
There were lots of truly great sessions, from using Eclipse IoT to build Industry 4.0 solutions, to fog computing, to what’s coming next in MQTT 5.0, and more - so I highly encourage everyone to have a look at the videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy7t4z5SYNaT8qOF7KIyV1VOCjjOaxSpT

Cheers,
Benjamin -
_________

Benjamin Cabé