Re: [iot-pmc] Add "shortcut" to works-with approval process

would it be possible though to use 72 hours instead of 3 days ... IMHO that would make it more explicit

+1 in any case

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 1:20 PM, Kai Kreuzer <kai@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1, thanks for adding this as discussed.

> On 15. Feb 2018, at 12:36, Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4) <kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi PMC members,
>
> as discussed on Tuesday, I have made some small additions to our charter on the
> wiki [1]. I have added an additional step to our works-with approval process
> marked with "THIS IS NEW".
>
> Please vote on this mail thread.
>
> My vote is +1, of course :-)
>
> [1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/PMC#Dependencies
>
> --
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
>
> Kai Hudalla
> Chief Software Architect
>
> Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
> Ullsteinstr. 128
> 12109 Berlin
> GERMANY
> www.bosch-si.com
>
> Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB
> 148411 B
> Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Managing Directors:
> Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn

Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top