[iot-pmc] Avoiding duplication of effort on the PMC

What I was going to ask, when the call ended abruptly, is, is there much danger of two or more PMC members starting to look at a CQ or release review request in parallel, and some wasting their effort?  Is this not likely in practice?

I think Kai (or was it Jens?) was cut off while suggesting on which CQs to start.

--
Ian Craggs
Eclipse: IoT PMC & Paho Project Lead & Mosquitto Committer

Back to the top