[iot-pmc] Nominating Ian Craggs to the IoT PMC

Dear IoT PMC colleagues,

I would like to nominate Ian Craggs to join the IoT PMC. As a long-time committer and project lead on Eclipse Paho, Ian as IMO a long and proven track record of nurturing the three communities of any Eclipse project: contributors, users, and adopters.
I believe Ian would be a fantastic addition to the PMC, and even more so as we will be working towards more integration across the different projects/stacks (as a reminder, Paho has been part of the Eclipse simultaneous release for many years now, and Ian has been the driving force behind this).

Benjamin.